This set of Three Stainless Steel Salmon For Walls includes three different sized salmon sculptures: (1) 30” salmon, (1) 23” salmon, and (1) 18” salmon. Each sculpture is handmade in Maine using high-quality rust-proof stainless steel, and then burnished to a shine. Each fish has two 1” hang tabs on the back that can be used to hang the sculptures on any wall – interior or exterior.
These gleaming stainless steel salmon sculptures attract attention hanging from any vertical surface, inside or out, all year long. The 1'' easy-to-use hang tabs on the back hold the fish a generous inch away from the wall, allowing the sculptures to cast shadows that follow the sun, adding to the illusion of motion. You can also enhance a sense of flow and movement by gently bending and slightly curving the stainless steel of the body.
Fish in the Garden stainless steel sculptures
- Made by Maine artist, Tyson M. Weiss in Windham, Maine
- Nearly indestructible – leave out all year long – will not rust
- Burnished finish is permanent and does not fade through the seasons
- Different by design – each stainless steel Salmon Sculpture is crafted and finished by hand, so the details of each finished garden sculpture vary slightly
How to display your fish
- Mount these smiling beauties anywhere you want to see a whimsical flash of fish art
- Place your stainless steel hanging wall sculptures on the side of your house, over a fireplace, on the exterior of a greenhouse, schooling up a staircase, over your garage doors… They can “swim” across virtually any vertical surface
- Displaying your stainless steel salmon in groups of 3+ more creates the most fluid look and has the biggest visual impact
- Grow your school – the more fish you have, the better your display will look