This 23" Flamed Stainless Steel Wall Salmon is handmade in Maine using high-quality stainless steel, burnished to a shine, and then “flamed” along the top to bring out a blend of blues, purples, reds and oranges that is unique to each piece. The metal is curved, and has two 1” hang tabs on the back that can be used to hang the sculpture on any wall – interior or exterior.
This gleaming stainless steel salmon sculpture is highly reflective and attracts attention hanging from any vertical surface, inside or out, all year long. The 1'' easy-to-use hang tabs on the back hold the fish a generous inch away from the wall, allowing the sculpture to cast shadows that follow the sun, adding to the illusion of motion.
This 23" Flamed Stainless Steel Wall Salmon is sold individually.
This Flamed Stainless Steel Wall Salmon is 23" long, and looks best in a school with the 18” and 30” salmon. Please call (207) 797-2988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to customize a large school.
Fish in the Garden stainless steel sculptures
- Made by Maine artist, Tyson M. Weiss in Windham, Maine
- When left outdoors the flamed portion may develop slight rust spots giving them an interesting patina.
- Burnished and flamed finish is permanent and does not fade through the seasons
- Different by design – each stainless steel salmon sculpture is crafted and finished by hand, so the details of each finished garden sculpture vary slightly
How to display your fish
- The flamed stainless steel looks best with indirect natural light or interior lights.
- Mount these beauties anywhere you want to see a whimsical flash of fish art.
- Place your stainless steel hanging wall sculpture on the side of your house, over a fireplace, on the exterior of a greenhouse, heading up a staircase, over your garage doors… They can “swim” across virtually any vertical surface.
- Displaying your stainless steel salmon in groups of 3+ more creates the most fluid look and has the biggest visual impact
- Grow your school – the more fish you have, the better your display will look