These yin and yang inspired koi are sold in a set of two, one black with a white spot, and one white with a black spot. Each handmade ceramic fish sculpture measures 18" x 8" x 5" and includes an 18” garden stake for easy mounting.
Add balance to your garden throughout the year. Place these yin and yang koi sculptures in your landscape design to recall the peace and tranquility of a Japanese koi pond, bringing an intentional sense of serenity to your surroundings.
Fish in the Garden ceramic koi sculptures
- Made by Maine artist, Tyson M. Weiss in Windham, Maine
- Durable – leave out all year long
- Color is permanent and does not fade through the seasons
- Each koi sculpture includes a steel garden stake that nestles neatly into the dorsal fin for easy installation
- Can be placed underwater (just be sure to remove them before your water feature freezes in winter!)
- Different by design – each ceramic koi fish is handmade and glazed by hand, so the details of each finished garden sculpture vary slightly
- Each order also includes illustrated installation recommendations
Garden design – how to display your Yin and Yang Koi
- These yin and yang fish look great placed in a circle – giving a strong semblance to a yin and yang symbol, or can be displayed in a schooling formation
- Place your koi sculptures along dry creek beds, nestled in ponds, curving around trees, meandering across landscape features… anywhere you want to update your garden design with a playful sense of joy and motion