This Salsa Koi Garden Art (sold individually) is hand glazed with a vibrant red base, then individually dappled with orange and peach markings, and is sold individually. Each handmade sculpture measures 18" x 8" x 5" and includes an 18” garden stake for easy mounting.
Look no further for a creative gift idea for that hard to shop for person in your life! Bright and engaging, this unique fish art will be sure to surprise and delight all who lay eyes on it. Set an individual fish or a school among decorative grasses, creeping ground cover or in a shade garden to add a burst of vibrant color. Anywhere these bold beauties are placed will certainly draw the gaze of admirers aplenty.
This Salsa Koi Garden Art is sold individually.
Fish in the Garden ceramic koi sculptures
- Made by Maine artist, Tyson M. Weiss in Windham, Maine
- Durable – leave out all year long
- Color is permanent and does not fade through the seasons
- Each koi sculpture includes a steel garden stake that nestles neatly into the dorsal fin for easy installation
- Can be placed underwater (just be sure to remove them before your water feature freezes in winter!)
- Different by design – each ceramic koi fish is handmade and glazed by hand, so the details of each finished garden sculpture vary slightly
- Each order also includes illustrated installation recommendations
Garden design – how to display your Salsa Koi Garden Art
- Place your koi sculpture along a dry creek bed, nestled in a pond, curving around trees, meandering across a landscape feature… anywhere you want to update your garden design with a pop of color
- Displaying your ceramic koi in groups of 3+ more creates the most fluid look and has the biggest visual impact
- Fish are available in both tail directions – they are shipped 50/50 when ordered in even numbers or 1/3 - 2/3 when ordered in odd numbers.
- Grow your school – the more fish you have, the better your display will look