This Set of 3 Blue Medium Koi includes (1) NEW Blue Crystal Koi, (1) Celestial Blue Koi and (1) Cobalt Blue Koi. Each sculpture is hand glazed, measures 14" x 6" x 4", and comes with its own 16” garden stake for easy mounting.
Bring the tranquil colors of a Japanese Koi pond to your garden landscape — when positioned creatively, these koi fish sculptures will appear to lazily cruise through your garden, conveying the impression of serene movement and adding beauty to your garden in every season.
Fish in the Garden ceramic koi fish garden sculptures
- Made by Maine artist, Tyson M. Weiss in Windham, Maine
- Durable – leave out all year long
- Color is permanent and does not fade through the seasons
- Each koi fish sculpture includes a steel garden stake that nestles neatly into the dorsal fin for easy installation
- Can be placed underwater (just be sure to remove them before your water feature freezes in winter!)
- Different by design – each ceramic koi is handmade and glazed by hand, so the details of each finished garden sculpture vary slightly
- Each order also includes illustrated installation recommendations
Garden design – how to display your fish
- Schooling your fish in groups of 3 or more is the very best way to display them and achieve the biggest visual impact
- Fish are available in both tail directions – they are shipped 50/50 when ordered in even numbers or 1/3 - 2/3 when ordered in odd numbers.
- Place your koi fish sculptures along a dry creek bed, nestled in a pond, curving around trees, meandering across a landscape feature… anywhere you want to update your garden design with a pop of color
- Grow your school – the more fish you have, the better your display will look