This Small Koi in Cobalt Blue is hand glazed in an intense shade of cobalt blue. Each handmade sculpture is sold individually and measures 10" x 4.25" x 3". Includes a 16” garden stake for easy mounting.
A perfect garden idea! Plant this small blue cobalt blue koi among your greenery for a pop of color or to add dimension to your landscape design. To add a more dramatic impression, add a school of five or more of these smaller sized fish to bring a true feeling of fluid movement throughout the greenery without the cost of a water feature!
This Small Koi in Cobalt Blue is sold individually.
Fish in the Garden ceramic koi sculptures
- Made by Maine artist, Tyson M. Weiss in Windham, Maine
- Durable – leave out all year long
- Color is permanent and does not fade through the seasons
- Each koi sculpture includes a steel garden stake that nestles neatly into the dorsal fin for easy installation
- Can be placed underwater (just be sure to remove them before your water feature freezes in winter!)
- Different by design – each ceramic koi fish is handmade and glazed by hand, so the details of each finished garden sculpture vary slightly
- Each order also includes illustrated installation recommendations
Garden design – how to display your small Cobalt Blue Koi
- Place your koi sculpture along a dry creek bed, nestled in a pond, curving around trees, meandering across a landscape feature… anywhere you want to update your garden design with a pop of color
- Displaying your ceramic koi in groups of 3+ more creates the most fluid look and has the biggest visual impact
- Fish are available in both tail directions – they are shipped 50/50 when ordered in even numbers or 1/3 - 2/3 when ordered in odd numbers.
- Grow your school – the more fish you have, the better your display will look
-Sold individually and look best in schools of 3 or more.
- Made in Maine by Tyson M. Weiss