This 23" Stainless Steel Salmon Garden Sculpture is handmade in Maine using high-quality rust-proof stainless steel, and then burnished to a shine. Includes two 18” permanent mounting stakes for quick installation.
The naturally reflective surface of this stainless steel salmon sculpture provides an ideal contrast with leafy garden greenery, and evokes that elusive shimmer of color that you see when you’re out on the water and a school of fish flashes by.
One salmon sculpture is beautiful, but the illusion of movement grows stronger if you place them in a school of three or more. You can also enhance a sense of flow and movement by gently bending and slightly curving the stainless steel of the body.
This 23" Stainless Steel Salmon Garden Sculpture is sold individually.
Fish in the Garden stainless steel garden sculptures
- Made by Maine artist, Tyson M. Weiss in Windham, Maine
- Nearly indestructible – leave out all year long – will not rust
- Burnished finish is permanent and does not fade through the seasons
- Can be placed underwater
- Different by design – each stainless steel Salmon Garden Sculpture is crafted and finished by hand, so the details of each finished garden sculpture vary slightly
Garden design – how to display your fish
- Place your salmon sculpture along a dry creek bed, nestled in a pond, curving around a trees, meandering across a landscape feature… anywhere you want to update your garden design
- Grow your school – the more fish you have, the better your display will look
- Displaying your stainless steel salmon in groups of 3+ more creates the most fluid look and has the biggest visual impact