This Cobalt Koi Garden Art is glazed a permanent deep cobalt blue and is sold individually. Each handmade sculpture measures 18" x 7" x 5" and includes an 18” garden stake for easy mounting.
Imagine a burst of blue in a sea of green with a school of these vibrant cobalt koi. Placed in groups of three or more, these koi appear to be lazily cruising through the landscape, adding beauty 365 days of the year. Whether it’s a single fish or a playful school of 10 “swimming” through your landscape design, the dramatic blue of this garden art will demand a second look from any passerby.
This Cobalt Koi Garden Art is sold individually.
Fish in the Garden ceramic koi sculptures
- Made by Maine artist, Tyson M. Weiss in Windham, Maine
- Durable – leave out all year long
- Color is permanent and does not fade through the seasons
- Each koi sculpture includes a steel garden stake that nestles neatly into the dorsal fin for easy installation
- Can be placed underwater (just be sure to remove them before your water feature freezes in winter!)
- Different by design – each ceramic koi fish is handmade and glazed by hand, so the details of each finished garden sculpture vary slightly
- Each order also includes illustrated installation recommendations
Garden design – how to display your Cobalt Koi
- Place your koi sculpture along a dry creek bed, nestled in a pond, curving around trees, meandering across a landscape feature… anywhere you want to update your garden design with a pop of color
- Displaying your ceramic koi in groups of 3+ more creates the most fluid look and has the biggest visual impact
- Fish are available in both tail directions – they are shipped 50/50 when ordered in even numbers or 1/3 - 2/3 when ordered in odd numbers.
- Grow your school – the more fish you have, the better your display will look