This Indigo Trout Garden Art (sold individually) is hand glazed with a light blue body and dark blue fins, with yellow and navy spots along each side. Each sculpture is sold individually and measures 18" x 8" x 5". Includes a 18” garden stake for easy mounting.
These smiling beauties add visual interest to any garden landscape. Position one in a quiet corner of your garden as a charming garden detail – or get a school of 3 or more to create a fluidly dramatic focal point for your garden landscape.
This Indigo Trout Garden Art is sold individually.
Fish in the Garden ceramic garden trout sculptures
- Made by Maine artist, Tyson M. Weiss in Windham, Maine
- Durable – leave out all year long
- Color is permanent and does not fade through the seasons
- Each trout sculpture includes a steel garden stake that nestles neatly into the dorsal fin for easy installation
- Can be placed underwater (just be sure to remove them before your water feature freezes in winter!)
- Different by design – each ceramic trout is handmade and glazed by hand, so the details of each finished garden sculpture vary slightly
- Each order also includes illustrated installation recommendations
Garden design – how to display your fish
- Place your trout sculpture along a dry creek bed, nestled in a pond, curving around trees, meandering across a landscape feature… anywhere you want to update your garden design with a pop of color
- Displaying your ceramic trout in groups of 3+ more creates the most fluid look and has the biggest visual impact
- Fish are available in both tail directions – they are shipped 50/50 when ordered in even numbers or 1/3 - 2/3 when ordered in odd numbers.
- Grow your school – the more fish you have, the better your display will look