This Little Fishie in Salsa Red is hand glazed with a bold red base and dappled with orange and peach. Each handmade sculpture is sold individually and measures 10" x 4.25" x 3". Includes a 16” garden stake for easy mounting.
A delightful surprise among a forest of plants, these little salsa red fishies are sure to bring smiles. Their playful size and fluid nature give a sense of quick movement among any landscape design, all year long.
This Little Fishie in Salsa Red is sold individually.
Fish in the Garden ceramic koi sculptures
Made by Maine artist, Tyson M. Weiss in Windham, Maine
- Durable – leave out all year long
- Color is permanent and does not fade through the seasons
- Each koi sculpture includes a steel garden stake that nestles neatly into the dorsal fin for easy installation
- Can be placed underwater (just be sure to remove them before your water feature freezes in winter!)
- Different by design – each ceramic koi fish is handmade and glazed by hand, so the details of each finished garden sculpture vary slightly
- Each order also includes illustrated installation recommendations
Garden design – how to display your little salsa red fishie
- Place your koi sculpture along a dry creek bed, nestled in a pond, curving around trees, meandering across a landscape feature… anywhere you want to update your garden design with a pop of color
- Displaying your ceramic koi in groups of 3+ more creates the most fluid look and has the biggest visual impact
- Fish are available in both tail directions – they are shipped 50/50 when ordered in even numbers or 1/3 - 2/3 when ordered in odd numbers.
- Grow your school – the more fish you have, the better your display will look