This Medium Salsa Fishie is hand glazed with a bold red base and dappled with orange and peach. Each handmade sculpture is sold individually and measures 14.25" x 6" x 4". Includes a 16” garden stake for easy mounting.
This little fishie packs a big punch! Turn heads every day of the year with the fiery beauty of this Salsa Fishie. Bright and engaging, this sassy fish will capture the attention of any garden enthusiast. Position your individual fish among decorative grasses, over creeping ground cover or in a shade garden to add a burst of vibrant color. Anywhere this bold beauty is placed will draw the gaze of admirers.
This Medium Salsa Fishie is sold individually.
Fish in the Garden ceramic koi garden sculptures
- Made by Maine artist, Tyson M. Weiss in Windham, Maine
- Durable – leave out all year long
- Color is permanent and does not fade through the seasons
- Each koi sculpture includes a steel garden stake that nestles neatly into the dorsal fin for easy installation
- Can be placed underwater (just be sure to remove them before your water feature freezes in winter!)
- Different by design – each ceramic koi fish is handmade and glazed by hand, so the details of each finished garden sculpture vary slightly
- Each order also includes illustrated installation recommendations
Garden design – how to display your medium Salsa Fishie
- Place your koi sculpture along a dry creek bed, nestled in a pond, curving around trees, meandering across a landscape feature… anywhere you want to update your garden design with a pop of color
- Displaying your ceramic koi in groups of 3+ more creates the most fluid look and has the biggest visual impact
- Fish are available in both tail directions – they are shipped 50/50 when ordered in even numbers or 1/3 - 2/3 when ordered in odd numbers.
- Grow your school – the more fish you have, the better your display will look