This Medium Salsa Koi with Black Spots is hand glazed with a vibrant red base, then individually dappled with black and orange markings, and is sold individually. Each handmade sculpture measures 15" x 6" x 4" and includes a 16” garden stake for easy mounting.
Add kaleidoscopic color to your landscape design all year long with this spotted salsa koi. Whether planted among creeping carpet plants or adding vitality to a dry rock bed or setting a meandering path through a crop of shrubs, this lively fish will bring a feeling of flow like no other garden ornament available. The bold color and uniqueness of this art will immediately make a beautiful garden landscape spectacular. Enhance the effect of your garden décor with a school of three or more!
This Medium Salsa Koi with Black Spots is sold individually.
Fish in the Garden ceramic koi sculptures
- Made by Maine artist, Tyson M. Weiss in Windham, Maine
- Durable – leave out all year long
- Color is permanent and does not fade through the seasons
- Each koi sculpture includes a steel garden stake that nestles neatly into the dorsal fin for easy installation
- Can be placed underwater (just be sure to remove them before your water feature freezes in winter!)
- Different by design – each ceramic koi fish is handmade and glazed by hand, so the details of each finished garden sculpture vary slightly
- Each order also includes illustrated installation recommendations
Garden design – how to display your medium Salsa Koi
- Place your koi sculpture along a dry creek bed, nestled in a pond, curving around trees, meandering across a landscape feature… anywhere you want to update your garden design with a pop of color
- Displaying your ceramic koi in groups of 3+ more creates the most fluid look and has the biggest visual impact
- Fish are available in both tail directions – they are shipped 50/50 when ordered in even numbers or 1/3 - 2/3 when ordered in odd numbers.
- Grow your school – the more fish you have, the better your display will look