This set of three Medium Salsa Koi are hand glazed a vibrant red with light and dark orange accents. Each handmade ceramic fish sculpture measures 15" x 6" x 4" and includes a 16” garden stake for easy mounting.
Bright and engaging, the fiery beauty of these salsa koi garden sculptures will capture the attention of any garden enthusiast. Set a school among decorative grasses, over creeping ground cover, or in a shade garden to add a burst of joyful color. Anywhere these bold beauties are placed, they are sure to turn heads every day of the year.
This set of 3 Medium Salsa Koi comes with FREE SHIPPING.
Fish in the Garden ceramic koi sculptures
- Made by Maine artist, Tyson M. Weiss in Windham, Maine
- Durable – leave out all year long
- Color is permanent and does not fade through the seasons
- Each koi sculpture includes a steel garden stake that nestles neatly into the dorsal fin for easy installation
- Can be placed underwater (just be sure to remove them before your water feature freezes in winter!)
- Different by design – each ceramic koi fish is handmade and glazed by hand, so the details of each finished garden sculpture vary slightly
- Each order also includes illustrated installation recommendations
Garden design – how to display your Salsa Koi
- Displaying your ceramic koi in groups of 3+ more creates the most fluid look and has the biggest visual impact
- Place your koi sculptures along dry creek beds, nestled in ponds, curving around trees, meandering across landscape features… anywhere you want to update your garden design with a playful sense of joy and motion
- Fish are available in both tail directions – they are shipped 50/50 when ordered in even numbers or 1/3 - 2/3 when ordered in odd numbers.
- Grow your school – the more fish you have, the better your display will look
FREE SHIPPING in the United States, Lower 48 only.