This School of 3 Medium Sky Blue Koi is hand glazed in a calming light blue, measures 15" x 6" x 4", and comes with its own 16” garden stake for easy mounting.
Bring the tranquil colors of a Japanese Koi pond to your garden landscape — when positioned creatively, these koi fish sculptures will appear to lazily cruise through your garden, conveying the impression of serene movement.
Fish in the Garden ceramic koi fish garden sculptures
- Made by Maine artist, Tyson M. Weiss in Windham, Maine
- Durable – leave out all year long
- Color is permanent and does not fade through the seasons
- Each koi fish sculpture includes a steel garden stake that nestles neatly into the dorsal fin for easy installation
- Can be placed underwater (just be sure to remove them before your water feature freezes in winter!)
- Different by design – each ceramic koi is handmade and glazed by hand, so the details of each finished garden sculpture vary slightly
- Each order also includes illustrated installation recommendations
Garden design – how to display your sky blue koi
- Schooling your fish in groups of 3 or more is the very best way to display them and achieve the biggest visual impact
- Fish are available in both tail directions – they are shipped 50/50 when ordered in even numbers or 1/3 - 2/3 when ordered in odd numbers.
- Place your koi fish sculptures along a dry creek bed, nestled in a pond, curving around trees, meandering across a landscape feature… anywhere you want to update your garden design with a pop of color
- Grow your school – the more fish you have, the better your display will look
FREE SHIPPING in the United States, Lower 48 only.