This Set of 3 Medium Kohaku Koi with FREE SHIPPING includes three ceramic koi fish sculptures, each hand glazed with a white body and dappled with red, orange, soft yellow, and peach markings. They each measure 15" x 6" x 4", and each comes with its own 16” garden stake for easy mounting.
Nestle your school of blushing kohaku koi fish among tall ornamental grasses, next to short stem flowers, or over low ground cover to give your landscape design a feeling of an under-the-sea flow. The bright accent colors of this fish art will maintain a beautiful focal point in your garden all year long, even amid fall foliage or snow.
Fish in the Garden ceramic koi fish garden sculptures
- Made by Maine artist, Tyson M. Weiss in Windham, Maine
- Durable – leave out all year long
- Color is permanent and does not fade through the seasons
- Each koi fish sculpture includes a steel garden stake that nestles neatly into the dorsal fin for easy installation
- Can be placed underwater (just be sure to remove them before your water feature freezes in winter!)
- Different by design – each ceramic koi is handmade and glazed by hand, so the details of each finished garden sculpture vary slightly
- Each order also includes illustrated installation recommendations
Garden design – how to display your fish
- Schooling your fish in groups of 3 or more is the very best way to display them and achieve the biggest visual impact
- Fish are available in both tail directions – they are shipped 50/50 when ordered in even numbers or 1/3 - 2/3 when ordered in odd numbers.
- Place your koi fish sculptures along a dry creek bed, nestled in a pond, curving around trees, meandering across a landscape feature… anywhere you want to update your garden design with a pop of color
- Grow your school – the more fish you have, the better your display will look
FREE SHIPPING in the United States, Lower 48 only.