This Set of 3 Small Koi includes (1) Salsa Red Koi, (1) Kohaku Koi and (1) Salsa Koi with Black Spots. Each sculpture is hand glazed and measures 10" x 4.25" x 3". Includes a 16” garden stake for easy mounting.
Nestle these happy little koi sculptures among your greenery to add dimension to your landscape design. When positioned creatively, the brightly colored Salsa and Kohaku koi fish sculptures will appear to lazily cruise through your garden, conveying the impression of serene movement and adding beauty to your garden in every season.
For a more dramatic impression, position a school of five or more of these smaller sized fish together to evoke a joyful feeling of fluid movement in your garden.
Fish in the Garden ceramic koi fish garden sculptures
- Made by Maine artist, Tyson M. Weiss in Windham, Maine
- Durable – leave out all year long
- Color is permanent and does not fade through the seasons
- Each koi fish sculpture includes a steel garden stake that nestles neatly into the dorsal fin for easy installation
- Can be placed underwater (just be sure to remove them before your water feature freezes in winter!)
- Different by design – each ceramic koi is handmade and glazed by hand, so the details of each finished garden sculpture vary slightly
- Each order also includes illustrated installation recommendations
Garden design – how to display your fish
- Schooling your fish in groups of 3 or more is the very best way to display them and achieve the biggest visual impact
- Fish are available in both tail directions – they are shipped 50/50 when ordered in even numbers or 1/3 - 2/3 when ordered in odd numbers.
- Place your koi fish sculptures along a dry creek bed, nestled in a pond, curving around trees, meandering across a landscape feature… anywhere you want to update your garden design with a pop of color
- Grow your school – the more fish you have, the better your display will look