Each fish in this set of 6 Ceramic Sky Trout is hand glazed in a serene sky blue, measures 18" x 8" x 5", and includes a 18” garden stake for easy mounting.
Schooling your fish is the very best way to display them. When grouped together, they add style, movement, and a touch of whimsy to your garden landscape, infusing your garden design with instant color and a sense of lush elegance.
Fish in the Garden ceramic garden trout sculptures
- Made by Maine artist, Tyson M. Weiss in Windham, Maine
- Durable – leave out all year long
- Color is permanent and does not fade through the seasons
- Each trout sculpture includes a steel garden stake that nestles neatly into the dorsal fin for easy installation
- Can be placed underwater (just be sure to remove them before your water feature freezes in winter!)
- Different by design – each ceramic trout is handmade and glazed by hand, so the details of each finished garden sculpture vary slightly
- Each order also includes illustrated installation recommendations
Garden design – how to display your fish
- Place your trout sculptures along a dry creek bed, nestled in a pond, curving around trees, meandering across a landscape feature… anywhere you want to update your garden design with a pop of color
- Displaying your ceramic trout in schools of at least 3 creates the most fluid look and has the biggest visual impact
- Fish are available in both tail directions – they are shipped 50/50 when ordered in even numbers or 1/3 - 2/3 when ordered in odd numbers.
- Grow your school – the more fish you have, the better your display will look
FREE SHIPPING in the United States, Lower 48 only.