This set of 3 Warm Colored Koi includes (1) white koi fish with salmon and orange markings, (1) red koi fish with yellow and orange markings, (1) one orange koi fish with red and peach markings. Each fish is hand glazed, measures 18" x 8" x 5", and comes with its own 18” garden stake for easy mounting.
Schooling your fish in groups of 3 or more is the very best way to display them. When arranged together, they add style, movement, and a touch of whimsy to your garden landscape, infusing your garden design with instant color and a sense of lush elegance.
Fish in the Garden ceramic koi fish garden sculptures
- Made by Maine artist, Tyson M. Weiss in Windham, Maine
- Durable – leave out all year long
- Color is permanent and does not fade through the seasons
- Each koi fish sculpture includes a steel garden stake that nestles neatly into the dorsal fin for easy installation
- Can be placed underwater (just be sure to remove them before your water feature freezes in winter!)
- Different by design – each ceramic koi is handmade and glazed by hand, so the details of each finished garden sculpture vary slightly
- Each order also includes illustrated installation recommendations
Garden design – how to display your fish
- Schooling your fish in groups of 3 or more is the very best way to display them and achieve the biggest visual impact
- Fish are available in both tail directions – they are shipped 50/50 when ordered in even numbers or 1/3 - 2/3 when ordered in odd numbers.
- Place your koi fish sculptures along a dry creek bed, nestled in a pond, curving around trees, meandering across a landscape feature… anywhere you want to update your garden design with a pop of color
- Grow your school – the more fish you have, the better your display will look